photo 5964a3eb-80ba-4b94-9b5b-68cef58934c4.jpg



sha's tipslittle shachit chatcontact me

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
ABOUT ME @ 3:03 PM



Assalamualaikum and hello everyone, my name is Siti Aishah, you can call me Sha for short and I am the author of this blog. Im 20 years old, turning 21 this year -_- erghh. My born day is on 8 December. I am from Port Dickson, Malaysia. Now im studying at Uitm Lendu, Melaka, taking mass and communication course. I am a Malay, Muslim. I have four brothers and im the youngest one, so a little bit ‘manja’ lah sikit kan, sikit ke? Banyak kot, hehe. Im passionate about makeups, beauty related stuffs, shopping, fashion, food,  and all pretty things! I love to get dolled up with makeup even tak ada lah pandai sangat pun, haha and I love taking care of my skin and health *daaa~~. I extremely addicted and love cute packaging stuffs and I find myself attracted to pink and pastel color so much. My main purpose of blogging is to share my thought of what I love and to get interact with all my readers that have same passion like me. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I do.

XOXO :)